Rockville Workers’ Compensation Attorney Helps Injured Workers Receive the Benefits They Deserve
Experienced Maryland counselor pursues payments for people hurt on the job
After a serious injury, the problems you face can seem overwhelming. As you look to rebuild your life, selecting an attorney to advocate for your legal rights might not be your first priority, but it should be: you only have once chance to secure the compensation you deserve. At Beiser Law Firm in Rockville, attorney Jonathan Beiser has delivered exceptional results for victims of serious injuries for more than 26 years. Whether your injury occurred in the workplace or not, I have the knowledge and experience to overcome the complicated bureaucracy and powerful interests that often frustrate those filing compensation claims. I diligently pursue the maximum compensation available for injured people throughout Maryland, in Washington, D.C. and nationwide, never forgetting the physical and emotional struggles my clients are facing.
Compassionate representation from a reputable law firm
In Maryland, Washington, D.C. and nationwide, you can trust Beiser Law Firm to deliver knowledgeable, effective legal representation no matter how complex your claim might be. Labor unions and professional organizations often consult with me because they know they can count on:
- Strong community reputation — Over more than 26 years of practice, clients, colleagues and legal publications have praised the results I have obtained and my commitment to the local community. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work and have been a Super Lawyer for 10 years.
- Individualized attention — At Beiser Law Firm, I represent each client personally. When you trust me with your legal matter, I take the time to understand your specific objectives thoroughly before developing a case strategy that offers you the best chance for success.
- Responsive communication — Uncertainty over one’s legal rights makes a bad situation worse. You can count on having every question answered promptly and clearly.
At Beiser Law Firm, I always provide a free initial consultation so that injured people and their families can evaluate their options thoroughly before deciding how to proceed.
Dedicated attorney advocates for all types of injury victims
Beiser Law Firm delivers high-quality representation in Maryland and Washington, D.C. in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Workers’ compensation — If you have suffered an employment-related injury or illness, I can handle your workers’ compensation claim from start to finish so that you can obtain payment as promptly as possible for medical costs and lost wages.
- Defense Base Act workers’ compensation — For civilian workers hurt on overseas military installations, I litigate Defense Base Act workers’ compensation cases from around the world. I regularly represent contractors that work for companies such as Academi, Triple Canopy, Patriot Group, SOC USA, Engility, L3 Communications, KBR, Mission Essential Personnel and Worldwide Language Resources.
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act — Beiser Law Firm skillfully handles Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act claims on behalf of injured dockworkers and harbor employees.
- Social Security disability — If you’re seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, I can guide you through the often frustrating application and review process so that you and your family get the benefits you need and deserve.
- Personal injury — People seeking personal injury damages due to the negligence of some person or business rely on me to maximize the compensation they receive through a verdict or settlement.
Even if you are unsure whether you are entitled to compensation for your injury, I will take the time to outline the relevant legal background and procedure so that you can make a fully informed decision to move forward.
Contact a Rockville workers’ compensation lawyer for a free initial consultation
Beiser Law Firm represents people in Maryland, Washington, D.C. and nationwide, in workers’ compensation and other injury litigation. Please call 301-298-1088 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my Rockville office.